Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Handkerchief

Handkerchief? 



I have been on the fence about using a handkerchief/bandanna 
(which ever you prefer I have gotten into some heated discussions over the correct term hahha) as an accessory. I have seen some people pull it off very well and others not so much. But I took a chance! and I really liked it. It will probably be a summer trademark for me when I don't want to be bother by necklaces.


Since I was being a bit bold with that I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit simple. Insert black shorts, purse, and my fave cut-out boots. To make the handkerchief stand out I went with a cream colored knit sweater that I distressed a bit.  


I don't wear this shirt often because it fits weird but I thought the distressed knit would add a nice touch.


Shirt / Thrift find
Handkerchief / Walmart
Shorts / H&M
Purse / Poshmark
Shoes / Urbango.com
Necklace / H&M

Stay Well & God Bless xX

No comments:

Post a Comment