Sunday, May 24, 2015

Makeup Review

Makeup Review



When I started this blog I wanted to write both style and beauty post but I've really only done style ones. So here goes. My first beauty post!


First up, a product I have been eyeing for awhile. Covergirl's Bombshell Curvaceous by Lash Blast in very black(what a mouthful) The packaging alone makes me want to have this forever!



It's a two step process kind of mascara. This one clearly being number 1 and my favorite of the two. The brush is curved and it is really good at separating your lashes to avoid clumps. I sometimes just wear this one.  You apply it let it dry.


Then it's time for brush #2 which is really big. It makes it hard to really get in there and get all your lashes. I have gotten mascara on my eyelid a few times because of it. However it does do its job.
Over all I do like the mascara it makes my eyelashes look much longer and fuller! But getting it off at night has been such a pain. No matter what I use it refuses to come off and it's waterproof, I checked. I'm not sure yet if it's one I'd get again.


I also picked up this Master Conceal concealer from Maybelline in 10 Fair. I have been using Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealer for a over a year but now that I've been seeing a dermatologist my face has cleared up (Hallelujah!). Plus I don't want such a thick concealer for the summer. 


This one is much thinner, easier to blend, but it obviously doesn't give you as much coverage. I think it does an okay job but I'm not sold so I will keep looking for anther concealer. Let me know which ones you guys are using please!


Last but not least ELF's Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder. I am on the hunt for a decent prices contouring kit but until I find one I got this to hold me over.


This is the only product I will definitely buy again. The blush looks very pretty it has a peachy tone. The bronzer has a bit of shimmer to it but not too much I use it as a contour as well as bronzer. 



For the price of $3 I'd say it is worth picking up if you get the chance.

I hope you guys liked this post. I want to do more like it so let me know what you think.
Stay Well & God Bless x




No comments:

Post a Comment