Saturday, May 9, 2015

Leather | Velvet

Leather | Velvet


Ready or not the hot weather is here and its time to show a little bit of skin.





I was thrilled to finally be able to wear these velvet shorts that I scored ON SALE in like the beginning of winter. I've worn them before throughout the winter with stockings or long socks but having the velvet texture in the spring/summer is a nice twist. Honestly, that is why I bought them hahha. To keep with the "unexpected texture" I paired it with my leather top from the "Recent Buys" post. Since I was going to lunch with my mom and I didn't want to be showing too much skin I threw on an over-sized denim  jacket.

For me summer means I get to be more adventurous with my outfits. I'm not sure why but once it gets warm I feel so inspired and daring to try anything -style wise. 
So make a vow to yourself this summer to try new looks you've had your eye on and let me know how it goes. Show me some of you're favorite looks!

Top / Lord & Taylor's
Shorts / Forever 21 (sale)
Jacket / Zara (sale)
Boots / Public Desire
Necklace / H&M
Choker / Aeropostale
Leather Bracelet / H&M
Silver Bracelets / Alex & Ani
Bag / Poshmark
Stay Well & God Bless xX



No comments:

Post a Comment