Friday, May 29, 2015

Florals&Leather

Florals&Leather


Due to sever heat outside and polar like cold inside 
(ALL my classes have the AC on full blast!) 
I have to carefully plan at my outfits when I have class.
Hence my wearing a jacket when it's 85°.


I originally planned on wearing a flowy white tank top with this but it needed ironing and I was already late. Instead a went for this floral top and I like the way it works with the shorts.


The shorts have a sporty look to them, the side has a 
retro basketball shorts feel. They're mesh like with a leather texture. An unexpected pair like that and I'm all in. 
I spotted these in PacSun last year while on a day trip and I had to have them. There are just so many ways to style them.( I may to a post on that bc I really like them!


To keep warm I added this green jacket I've had for awhile. I got it on sale at Target.
It's light weight enough that I wasn't too hot outside and I think it really ties the outfit together nicely.
The bag is just the one I'm currently using bc it is big enough to hold my usual purse thins and school stuff. but i like how it compliments my shirt and jacket.
Finally, for shoes my trusty, go-to, beat up Converse. Plus I couldn't pass up a chance to wear them with my "retro leather basketball shorts".

Top / H&m
Shorts / PacSun
Jacket / Target
Shoes / Converse
Silver Bracelets / Alex & Ani
Bag / Francesca's

Stay Well & God Bless /xX







No comments:

Post a Comment