Monday, April 20, 2015

Chance of Rain

Chance of Rain




Spring in my area means tricky weather. Its either raining, muggy, both, or nice & sunny and on this day it was all three! 
So I threw on my rain coat and boy friend jeans and braved the crazy weather hahha.

I didn't realize until I was getting the photos together that my head was down in most of them hahha I think I was doing that on purpose to show off my hair. In an effort to avoid dealing with my hair getting frizzy and wanting to try something knew. I did a french braid around my head in a milk maid style and I just loved it! Definitely something I will do a lot of during the summer. 

Jacket / Target(sale)
Shirt / Forever 21
Jeans / JCPenny (sale)
Shoes / Urbango.com
Bag / Francesca's
Bracelet / H&M

Stay Well & God Bless xX

No comments:

Post a Comment