Saturday, August 12, 2017

Brighton is Bliss

Brighton is Bliss













My first Saturday in England I hopped on a train from Victoria station headed out of London and towards the coast. 
Toward to the stone pebbled beaches, candy painted shacks,
and whimsical old roads of Brighton.

If you ever get the chance to go I urge you to go! I have
 never felt so at peace. 

I wore this periwinkle and flower printed romper. 
It knots up at the front, it's loose, it's playful,
 and perfect for a day at the beach.
  
I have been trying to incorporate more "girly" pieces
 like this into my wardrobe. It can be dressed up with a pair
 of heels and layered chains or a more casual look like I
 sported with Converse.

Romper // ellelauri in Philadelphia
Glasses // Sam Edelman

Stay Well & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment