Monday, July 10, 2017

True To London

True To London









London could not have been anymore London than on this day. 
Clouds hung low and the air was cool when just the day before

I was strolling through Kensington in shorts.
But I want the true London experience so I will
 layer up and go about my day.

This look started with the denim, I knew I wanted to
take these DIY'd raw hem jean on their first outing.
DIYing them was super easy, just cut an even line and use
 a pair of tweezers to pull at the frayed ends. 
Distress and pull to your liking.

(I never wore these jeans, the cut was awkward so messing them up wouldn't be a big deal) 

I went with a loose lightweight sweater for warmth and
the light pink color brightened up the look a bit.
To finish the outfit I threw on this dark green duster,
it's lightweight and functional, perfect for layering.

And of course, my Converse were a part of this look.

Duster // JustFab
Sweater // Forever 21
Jeans // DIY
Purse // Charming Charlie's

Stay Well & God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment