Sunday, July 9, 2017

First Day in London

First Day in London


I have been given the amazing opportunity to spend five weeks of
the summer studying in London. As much as I am here for school
 I fully intend to experience all London has to offer.  

I'll be posting all my adventures and the 
outfits I wore along the way, stay tuned.








My first official day in London was admittedly spent
in bed recovering from my red eye flight.
By the next morning, I could not get out fast enough.

That first venture out was basically a mash-up of everything touristy you could think to do in London: Big Bend,
 The London Eye, Tower Bridge, and of course a few snaps with
 the telephone booths.

I kept my outfit simple since I'd be walking about all day.
The not so basic white tee did what it does best and 
polished up the look. For a pop of color, I popped
 on this lightweight bomber jacket.

Top // Ellelauri
Shorts // H&M (last year)
Bomber // H&M
Purse // Charming Charlie's
Sunnies // Burlington

Stay Well and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment