Thursday, August 17, 2017

Casually Unexpected

Casually Unexpected

 





I have been wanting to put a day look together with this thrifted blue tweed mini-skirt. 
The skirt's potential functionality inspired me. You could very easily dress it up,
 but my vision for the skirt was more of a street look. Something a bit more casual and unexpected.
I paired the mini with a pajama style top. It has a laid back fit but the black and white stripes
keep it chic. I mentioned in a previous post that a pajama style top is an effortless way to look put together. 
This look was all about contrasts from the different textures of the two pieces, the top is a thin chiffon material and the mini is tweed, to the color combo. I love how the black and white stripes work with the mixed blue of the mini. It works because blue, in my eyes, is a pop of color but pairs like a neutral. 


Top // Primark
Mini-skirt // Thrift
Purse // Charming Charlie's

Stay Well & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment