Friday, January 16, 2015

OOTD Mash Up

OOTD Mash Up

I threw this outfit together to do a little shopping with my family. I love the classic look of the pleated skirt paired with the leather top to give it an edge. 
Top:Nordstroms(sale)  Skirt:forever21  Necklace & Bracelet:H&M

 

This was yet another shopping ootd. I've been doing maybe too much of that lately hahha. SIDENOTE: I have a post coming soon about some of my recent buys. There is nothing I love more than Converse they are a huge staple in my closet!
Top:Old Navy  Jeans:Garage  Shoes:Converse  Kimono:Marshalls Bag:Poshmark  Bracelet:Alex & Ani




This was a small shoot with my sister while we were in a cute little town not too far from us. It was sooo windy and we were by the water so the temp was much lower than I anticipated. Thank God for this oversized denim jacket I picked up at Zara's for a steal( IT WAS ONLY $20!!) it kept me soo warm.
Jacket:Zara  Jeans:forever21  Shoes:Converse  Necklace:H&M

Hope you liked this :) Stay Well. xX

No comments:

Post a Comment