Friday, January 9, 2015

Inspo

A Little Friday Pick Me UP
 Welcome To New York!*taylor swift voice*
I had always dreamed of moving to New York and I was so close. I had been accepted to a university in the city (literally down the street from Central Park!!). Unfortunately, because of tuition cost, about a month before I was set to start I made the excruciatingly difficult decision that it was not the place for me. For awhile I was torn up, I thought I was a failure and that my life was over. (a bit dramatic I know). Now I've come to realize that not going was in God's plan and I am thankful for it. The year and a half I would have been away from my family was instead spent becoming much closer. My relationship with God is much better. I pay a fraction of the cost for tuition!! I have a better idea of what I want and who I want to be. I finally got the courage to start this blog WOOHOO hahha. My dream of living in NY is still there and I have even more determination to see it through. It was a blessing in disguise. So whatever you are going through whether you believe in God or not, better days are coming have faith in that. Everything is temporary the hard times will end. 
If this makes you feel even a wee bit better I am so happy and wish you the best! x

No comments:

Post a Comment