Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cool & Casual

Cool & Casual


Over the holiday my family and I went to the Philadelphia Christmas Village, it was great if I had gotten this up sooner
 I'd say go, it is now closed -- there's always next year!

I wanted to keep it casual but still have some fun with the look.

Denim blue jeans, for me, are central to a casual and effortless look; add a pair of ankle boots like the pointed ones I'm sporting to take it up a notch. 

For the top, I went for a pajama-inspired top its casual in the right ways (loose fit, comfy, easy to work with) but still 
looks put together. Throw on a long trench style jacket to tie 
the look together. 
I love this jacket because it can be dressed down or up.
 It keeps me warm without the bulkiness.


TOP // Primark
JEANS // Primark 
JACKET // Forever21
BOOTS // JustFab

Stay Well & God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment