Thursday, September 1, 2016

Back to School | Classic

Back to School | Classic


It's official back to school season has begun. As hard as it maybe to say goodbye
 to summer's carefree attitude and style 
it's always fun to plan out your 
back to school outfit.
I actually wore this on my third day of classes. 
The look is sophisticated but causal. 
Perfect for making a good impression 
as you get around campus. 

At the beginning of my day I had a denim jacket on to dress it down a little while 
keeping with the classic theme to the look.
(But it was just too hot for that!)
My prized wine colored oxfords added a nice dose of color without being too loud.

Top / Express ($3 at a thriftstore!)
Shorts / Express
Purse / Charming Charlie
Oxfords / Steven by Steve Madden

Stay Well & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment