Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Last Chance at Summer

Last Chance at Summer

With Labor Day just have passing and me going back to school I guess it's time to say goodbye to summer. I'm just glad I have a tan to take with me into winter!

Luckily for me I guess my favorite band came into town the day before I was set to start classes. So my official to summer looked like this...


Concerts are my happy place. I turn into such a dancing queen hahha 
so comfort is a big thing for me!  

The venue had a strict small or clear bag policy, last time I took a travel bag from Sephora but I needed pockets! I got this bag as a gift and was determined to use it at least once hahha so here is my attempt. I think I'm going to try again and let you guys know how that goes.




Shirt / H&M
Shorts / H&M
Shoes / Converse
Bag / ??
Flower Crown / Renaissance Fair

I hope you all had a great summer or if summer is just staring for you wherever you are enjoy it! 

Stay Well & God Bless /xX

No comments:

Post a Comment