Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Knits and Cuts

Knits & Cuts

After weeks of below freezing ugliness and having to bundle up yesterday was quite warm and I loved it! I brought out my favorite cutout ankle boots from the back of the closet to finish this casual edgy look perfect for a day of school and errands. 


I got these ankle boots from an online website called Urbango last spring. They comfy but have a slight heel that gives any outfit an edge.


The jeans are from Forever 21 (I'm trying to steer clear from that store for ethical reasons but I still have clothes from there that I don't intend on throwing away)


I have no clue where my sweater is from. My jacket was a gift from my mom and I distressed it myself. A lot of what I look for in clothes is how edgy they look and that is what I get from this jacket.


Stay tuned for more outfit inspo!
Stay Well and God Bless /xX

No comments:

Post a Comment